It's Everywhere!

If you think human trafficking only happens in third world countries, you are wrong. Houston is one of the biggest hubs for getting women and children into the United States to be exploited.

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Texas Sized Breakfast


Are they proud or what? 
 I guess you could say that this hotel is proud of being in the state of Texas.  Maybe Texas is proud of having this hotel and decided to send them a waffle iron that makes Texas shaped waffles....  Thought to ponder.  Eitehr way, I am eating a Texas shaped and sized waffle for breakfast. 

I had a rough night last night.  I think the food I had for dinner didn't set well with my stomach.  I should have known better because the last three times I have eaten at Long John Silvers, I have had problems.  Sad thing is, I still love it. 

My knee is hurting me this morning, so I am going to be walking on God's strength, not my own.  We shall see how far I get tonight.  I am hoping to make it a good ways, I have been doing really well so far.  However, I am afraid my weekend goal may not be met. 

No comments:

Post a Comment