It's Everywhere!

If you think human trafficking only happens in third world countries, you are wrong. Houston is one of the biggest hubs for getting women and children into the United States to be exploited.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fourteen Hours and Counting!

Ok, so I have fourteen hours to go.  I am getting things packed... (sort of, can't say I am packing much) but I am getting things organized and ready to go.  I am planning on being at Loves before 10:00a.m. and I would really appreciate all of you that support this cause to be there to send me off with tons of prayers and love. 

I am already recieving opposition about my walk, so please pray that all things work for the good of those who love the Lord.  (I love the Lord) 

Loves @ 89th & I-35 ....  10:00a.m. 

Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment