It's Everywhere!

If you think human trafficking only happens in third world countries, you are wrong. Houston is one of the biggest hubs for getting women and children into the United States to be exploited.

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Another Angel Taught me a Lesson

I truly believe that sometimes we think that God puts people in our paths to help us, when really, we are the ones that are supposed to minister to them. 

I have to say a big thank you to Cynthia for getting me through an area that I could not safely walk through.  I am deeply touched by your willingness to help me and to want to help our cause.  May God go with you everywhere you are. 

I am amazed at when I need help the most, there is always someone that comes along to my rescue.  I am so glad that I didn't have to walk through that bridged area that had no shoulder.  I really didn't feel like jumping over the bridge wall to avoid a driver not paying attention.  I think that might have hurt a little.  I used to think that I was superman, but that changed when I was about five and broke my arm.  A man of steel, I am not.  A man of God, I will always be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment