It's Everywhere!

If you think human trafficking only happens in third world countries, you are wrong. Houston is one of the biggest hubs for getting women and children into the United States to be exploited.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lunch! I have company for lunch!

Best Christian Motorcycle Group around! 



I am so excited!  I have some friends from my local Christian Motorcyclist Association chapter The Steel Horse Disciples, here checking on me and taking me to get a bite to eat.  Yes, I am getting off the highway for the moment, so I can go get a bite to eat, get off my bum knee and take a break.  TBear & Rushelle were a sight for sore...  eyes, body, knee, ... you get the picture! 

I am probably going to stop somewhere around Denton tonight, so I can get a longer break.


Dairy Queen was awesome with my friends!  Thanks TBear & Rushelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment