It's Everywhere!

If you think human trafficking only happens in third world countries, you are wrong. Houston is one of the biggest hubs for getting women and children into the United States to be exploited.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The Journey Begins

This week, I am preparing to make a stand aganist human trafficking.  My goal is to raise awareness of this horrible injustice that is happening all around us.  I will begin my journey on September 11th.  I will be walking to Houston, the biggest US hub for the human trafficking problem.  I ask that each of you stand with me as I walk, and help others learn about this horrible crime that is being committed daily, minute by minute.  Many woman, children and even men are being taken from their homes, sold like animals and used for labor, prostitution and other terrible things. 

As I spend this week getting prepared for this walk, I ask that each of you pray for my strength, endurance, comfort and safety.  Pray that all things that come against me will not prosper. Pray for a hedge of protection around me and my family as I take this step of faith. 

I also ask that you share my blog and my tweets with your friends and family.  Ask them to share with their friends and family, too.  This will help get the word out that something must be done to stop this from happening in our world.  Follow me on twitter at KenKelly22.

No comments:

Post a Comment