It's Everywhere!

If you think human trafficking only happens in third world countries, you are wrong. Houston is one of the biggest hubs for getting women and children into the United States to be exploited.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One Day Closer

I just wanted to update and give a little more information.  (This is Kathy)  Ken will be leaving Saturday, September 11th at 10:00 a.m. from the Loves off of I-35 and 89th street in Moore/South Oklahoma City.  We would really appreciate anyone that can come out at this time, to join us in prayer before he takes his first steps on his way to Houston. 

Also, yesterday at work, Ken pulled his back.  He needs everyone's prayers for quick recovery so that he can continue to work this week and he can be in better condition to walk on Saturday.  His words to me last night were, "I am making this trip if I have to do it in a wheelchair."  I am confident that God will work on his back as he is faithful to God's calling on him. 

We love and appreciate everyone! 

No comments:

Post a Comment